 Local / United Kingdom / 8513
8512  |  8514
Subject:
Williams F1 car for 79UKP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 16:17:13 GMT

Hi,

Thought i would mention Duck's Toy Shop in Marlborough again. I have just
bought the new Williams F1 Car (8461) for 79UKP and Darth Vader (8010) for
29UKP. Still not cheap, but cheaper than many other places (including shop
at home)

They don't have any 8461s left but they did have the new offroad truck
(8466) for 66UKP and the new remote control set (8475) also for 66UKP

They do mail order and can get any current set in with five days. If you
want to save a little bit of money then give them a call on 01672 512170.

I have no ties with this shop but it is a great little privately owned shop
packed with loads of good stuff. I have bought many sets from them and I
would like to see them continue for many years to come.

Thanks,
Stephen