 Local / United Kingdom / 851
850  |  852
Subject:
Free Lego at Tescos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 08:44:55 GMT

A friend has told me that at Tesco's superstore to the north of Norwich,
they're offering a choice of free, small Lego sets with a certain brand
of cookies. Apparently you buy a large tub (about UKP 4, apparently) and
get a set like 6425, the TV copter.

Unfortunately, as I'm at work for the next few hours and all the
superstores are a few miles away, and I don't drive, I can't get any
details, but those of you who can might like to check up on this one.

:: paul