 Local / United Kingdom / 849
848  |  850
Subject:
8880's and 5571's for about £60 inc P&P
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 13:11:01 GMT

I don't know if anyone else saw the link in RTL, it's this French Mail
Order company:

http://www.dya-shopping.com/uk/

Click on the cabinet and the 'Special Offer of the Month' drawer.

But anyway, I ordered my 8880 on Friday, and it arrived on the
Wednesday, so they are pretty quick! I haven't got my visa bill back
yet, but from what I can work out it all came to about £60 - hurrah!
I thumb my nose at Ebay :)

They actually do have a lot of interesting things going cheap - Night
Lords Castle (6097), two cheap(ish) pirate ships - 6280 and 6289, as
well as an interesting new "Lego Technic Duplo" Collection ;)

Oh! And I just saw 1782 for FRF199 ~£20? Which might be of some
interest.

I hope it is of some use!

Richard

--
Remove everything in-between and including the '_'s to reply!