 Local / United Kingdom / 8487
FS: Robotics Discovery Set (9735)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 15:11:13 GMT

FS: Robotics Discovery Set (9735)

I bought one of these in a fit of enthusiasm from the online Lego shop
recently, which was a bit daft as I'd already got the Robotics Invention Set.

Parts list: http://peeron.com/inv/sets/9735-1

Its a good set, 387 elements including:

Programmable Scout Brick, doesn't need a PC but can be programmed like
the RCX via NQC - and can communicate with the RCX as a "slave" within
a larger model.

Two 9v Geared Motors, Two Touch Sensors, two Clutch gears etc.

Would be a useful add-on for the RCX enthusiast
- or a cheap (half price!) introduction to Lego Mindstorms.

Anyway, its for sale at £50 (unused and what I paid retail)
plus postage or collection / delivery SW London, UK.

Phil.

PS: At 3.5kg in packaging its probably too heavy / expensive / not a bargain
to ship to mainland Europe etc.