 Local / United Kingdom / 8483
Re: Help please, what is this set ????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 08:55:26 GMT

"Kecia Hansen" <kch@adslhome.dk> wrote in message
news:H1AEK4.A9r@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Pratt writes:
I have had this yellow brick for some time and have no idea what set it • is
from....does any one have any ideas ?
www.cix.co.uk/~mpratt/Yell.jpg

Michael Pratt

I just remembered the piece from my childhood. :-) The yellow piece is • from
378 Tractor. Search for it in the database, and check out the building
instructions. The others I don't know about.

Kecia Hansen
Denmark

The same steering unit was used in 385 Jeep and Trailer as well as 814
Tractor. Either of these sets might be easier to make than 378 due to the
special trailer piece required...

In each instance, the yellow brick in question should be fitted with a black
steering wheel, a steering shaft, a connecting link and a steering bearing -
the latter the same as the 2x4 bearing used on steerable trucks, but with a
short geared attachment on top...

...and I'm still looking to obtain these parts if anyone can help! ;-)

Just [the font of useless knowledge*] Jono

* or should that be "the useless font of knowledge"?!?