 Local / United Kingdom / 8352
Re: LEGO Modelmaking Experience at LEGOLAND Windsor - 10th August
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 08:48:59 GMT

In lugnet.events, Jon D. Hayward writes:
There are now only 8 spaces remaining of the original 48 available! Book now
to avoid disappointment!!!

Does anyone know where the latest list of attendees is - I found one in the
attendees thread but it had many spaces in the morning session so can't be
up to date.

Is anyone else coming in the afternoon? - getting my Edinburgh trip moved
took so long I failed to get a morning place. - I know Gael is also booked
in for the pm but I hope we aren't the only ones who know each other.