 Local / United Kingdom / 834
833  |  835
Subject:
Scottish Legofest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 00:56:17 GMT

One of my local dept stores has 15% off all Lego at the moment, so now
is the time to say if anyone coming to the Scotttish Legofest wants to
accept the offer of cheap SW (or other) Lego. I'll be going the rounds
of the stores tomorrow afternoon so I need to know by 9am my time on
Fri, that's 5pm UK time. Sample price - Mos Espa Podrace 40-43 pounds,
we'll split the difference between that and the cheapest UK price so you
get a deal and I get something for lugging it over on the plane <g>.

Kevin