 Local / United Kingdom / 8319
Re: The perils of free Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 18:43:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Peter Reid writes:

  On closer inpection, I saw that a number of bricks had become homes for a
colony of maggots. Actual, writhing maggots, feeding off what can only be
described as 'matter'.
  Naturally, I did what any sane, rational adult would do - ran around the
house screaming 'unclean, unclean!' and going for a nice hand wash (or ten).

Yuck, to the power of ten, why are you telling us this, bluurrgghh.

Remind me never to trade bricks with you. Not after 10 sterilisations would
I want to use those bricks.

I do sympathise, I've found the odd cruddy Ebay sourced brick myself but I
hate things like maggots and creepy crawlies, not scared, I just hate them.

Steve

Who still needs a 3x10x3 windscreen or two, will pay good price or trade
(clean bricks only please)