 Local / United Kingdom / 8314
Re: Bye to all of you
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 22:10:02 GMT

Hey, Gael,

I'll be sad to see you go. Are you going to be close enough to a ferry
so that you can come over for the occasional fest?

Tony

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002, Gael FRAZIER (<3D1A1D22.4030805@netonthejet.com>)
wrote at 19:59:30

Hi to all,

I'm sad to announce that from Friday evening
I will not leave in the UK anymore. My company
is moving to France, so do I.

BUT, I will continue to read this newsgroup.
I will also decide tomorrow if I go to LLW
with all of you in August (very tempting ;-) )

A big thank you to every one of you (no name,
so no problem after). I have been very welcomed
by the UK communauty.

Gael

--
Tony Priestman