 Local / United Kingdom / 8281
    Interlocking lever frame (was: Working Signal Box and Signals) —Stuart Jones
   (...) What, you mean like this? (URL) half-wondered if it was possible when I wrote the original post, but when I saw your reply, I knew I'd have to have a go. It's drawn in MLCAD, but it works, the locking table has been built and added on to my (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Interlocking lever frame (was: Working Signal Box and Signals) —Ross Crawford
   (...) 8?) Or maybe New York subway... ROSCO (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)