 Local / United Kingdom / 8228
    Re: Modelmaking Experience —Peter Reid
   Hi all, I've just got tickets for the tenth August for me and my girlfriend, Stephanie. Confirmed 9:30am session, but failed to get number allocated , so me and the missus are in here somewhere: 1 Tony Priestman 2 Huw Millington 3 Jason Briscoe 4 (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Modelmaking Experience —Gael Frazier
   Hi to all, I just come back from two weeks abroad and I'd like to know what is the exact filling of RLD new session in august. Is there still room left in the first session for me to squize in ? I will unfortunatly not be living in UK anymore, Does (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Modelmaking Experience —Jason J. Railton
   (...) You can stay at mine in Gosport if you're coming over on the ferry to Portsmouth. I'll be driving up for the morning session. But, if there's to be a swapping meet in the London area on the Sunday then I'd like to stay up in that area too... (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)