 Local / United Kingdom / 8210
Re: Get 2 tubs of Clover butter FREE when you buy a small Racers set!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 08:47:54 GMT

My local John Lewis's were selling the 1st batch of racers (4566 - 4578) for
99p each. They also had the "Soccer" CC2 set (3420) for ~£21 (was £35).

The TKMAX along the road had cheap Slave 1 (£12), Flash Speeder (£5?) &
4225(£5).

Scott A

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
Or is it the other way round...

The wife just came back with 4592 boxed with 2 tubs of Clover from
Sainsburys, pack price £2.99. Other tub sizes come with kids go free tickets
for LLW.

That explains the large Clover tub they were building at LLW we saw in
April.

Huw