 Local / United Kingdom / 8184
8183  |  8185
Subject:
B&B taxi service for the 10th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 18:31:14 GMT

Already I have had enquiries from Norwegians and Germans about coming over
expecially for the Red Letter Days event in August, which is great news!

A common theme in their messages is the cost of the hotel and getting to the
park. Given that Windsor/Heathrow is an expensive area to stay in, I
wondered if there was any merit in a scheme whereby UK AFOLS put up people
coming from afar in local B&B's at cheaper rates, then took them to Windsor
on the Saturday.

If so, put you hand up now if you are willing to help. Certainly I could do
a couple, but of course I'm limited by the size of my car and the amount of
LEGO I'll need to transport home :-)

Huw