 Local / United Kingdom / 8182
Re: Dodgy e-mail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 15:26:00 GMT

"Jason J Railton" <j.j.railton@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:Gwrw49.5s4@lugnet.com...
My e-mail address has been playing up since last night.  If anyone has • tried
to contact me today (Monday), please try again.

I replied to you a couple of times this afternoon Jason.
I even put "let me know if you receive this" on one of them.
As you didn't I can only assume you didn't get it :-)
As such, sounds like your email might still be dodgy

lawrence