 Local / United Kingdom / 8127
Re: In search of Blacktron fans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 01:19:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Peter Reid writes:
Everybody,
I'm soon to begin creating a large army of Blacktron, and I wondered if
anyone local(ish) would be interested in working with me. I want to discuss
ideas with someone who has ideas and can build.
I've got a large body of lego sci-fi writing already, and Blacktron
mythology has not yet been tackled, so anyone interested could help me get
the story together from scratch.
Anyone interested? Let me know...
Pete

Hi Pete,

I am not locally (I am french).
However I have a Blacktron mythology and I can build (and ray-trace and more).

Just visit my lego fan site http://brickcaster.multimania.com

My mythology is based on a Blacktron-Futuron-SpacePolice triad.
Each House has an associated atomic element and a project to accomplish.
This project is both political, mystical and chemical.
I have a storyline (not shown on my site) and my models in preparation
include: police droid, prisoner convoy, orbital prison-station, Futuron
High-Council. I will soon add the Space Police theme on my web page.

The bad news is I am a multi-theme fan.
I just added the Futuron theme including 4 MOCs.
So now expect I just add 3 new Wolfpack MOCs.

Damien
http://brickcaster.multimania.com