 Local / United Kingdom / 8082
Re: Serious Play - more info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2002 19:32:59 GMT

Anyone up for this? I think that if enough of us go we could get outb the
door with a few free parts!

Jason
----- Original Message -----
From: gael FRAZIER <gael@netonthejet.com>
To: <lugnet.loc.uk@lugnet.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2002 12:36 PM
Subject: Serious Play - more info

Following a discussion about serious play, here ar some more information.

I register on lego web site as my company might ne interested by this
kind of set... guess who is pushing ...

I received the brochure on friday and excatly the same day, a message
from the company managing it in UK. The MD is a psychologist.

The brochure doesn't talk a lot about what's in the box. There are
pictures of a mix of Duplo, lego castle etc..

Copy of part of the e-mail, as some of you may be interested:
****
Also, if you would like to see how LEGO Serious Play works, I will be
holding an open event on the 10th July which will give you an
opportunity to get your hands on the bricks. Please go to:

www.tesseraconsulting.co.uk/tess-focus/invite/index.html
****

I like the way this guy say "get your hands on the bricks" ;-)

I won't be in the UK in July, but I'd like a feedback on the product.

Gael - adding his brick