 Local / United Kingdom / 805
804  |  806
Subject:
Scottish Legofest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.uk.sc
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 13:02:09 GMT

Ian Bishop <ian@goodlife.demon.co.uk>, is holding a Legofest on Monday
28th June! He doesn't have access to Lugnet so he's asked me to post
this message - his original message is below.

I thought I'd post to the UK group as well, just in case anyone would
like to make the trip, or is on holiday nearby etc! Besides there could
be two Canadians coming, so in perspective, it isn't that far :)

I questioned Ian a bit as I haven't been to a Legofest before - it's
basically playing, trading, gossiping, playing, bringing interesting
bits and bobs, eating and possibly even playing.

Mail Ian for more details!

Richard

----
Good news is that the Scottish Legofest is a go-er, bad news is that I
had to hold it on a Monday (28th June) to suit our international
visitor, Kevin Wilson from Canada.

If you are able to make it, please lmk. You can turn up at anytime
during the day or into the evening, I don't want to limit people
further. Limited overnight accommodation may be available! I can also
pick you up from a local bus or railway stations if necessary.

I hope you will be able to come, the one I attended in the US was just
great.

Almost forgot, venue is my house near Tarbolton Ayrshire, about 5 miles
from Kilmarnock, Ayr or Prestwick. Will forward more details if
required.

--
Remove everything in-between and including the '_'s to reply!