 Local / United Kingdom / 7979
    Re: Curating loc.uk —Jason J. Railton
   (...) In lugnet.loc.uk, Benjamin Medinets writes: (...) job for a long time. I think I speak for me here when I say you have my support. :-) Jason J Railton (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.curators)

        Re: Curating loc.uk —Richard Franks
   (...) Me too - if there's anything I can do to expedite the process, let me know! It was great fun maintaining lok.uk, just that moving to Toronto (and being seperated from my collection), rather induced.. not a dark age, but definately a murky (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.curators)