 Local / United Kingdom / 7958
  Re: Curating loc.uk

"LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:Guo5B6.IJD@lugnet.com... (...) at (...) it (...) should all (...) Who made a plea back in 2000 for someone to take over. Which people said they would. But no one ever did. Hence my sarcastic (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curating loc.uk

(...) Did they actually ask Suz for a shift or just say they were interested? Suz and Todd may not have felt there was a clear "I agree to be curator" statement to warrant shifting. Or maybe they were too busy and overlooked their mail, but let's (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curating loc.uk

(...) It was me and Carbon60, with many emails to Todd ans Suz, nothing happened.. so it kinda the dust settled on that - I don't have the resources or time to do this now. Since I am in full time what some fans hate ... *Bioncle* I can't speak for (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curating loc.uk

(...) I think I dropped the ball on this one... We were in the middle of formalizing (or planning the formalizing of) the curatorships, and up until then, the page stuff had been done in an ad-hoc way with a separate sign-in system (not based on the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.curators)