 Local / United Kingdom / 7925
  WTB: BURPS and LURPS

I need some BURPs (must have been that can of coke) And LURPs Light grey Dark grey Brown What other colours are there that are suitable for scenary? Not white Any offers? thanks lawrence (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: WTB: BURPS and LURPS

(...) I'm still looking for some help on getting a large load of dark grey BURPS and LURPS, as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Adam Angle (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: BURPS and LURPS

"Lawrence Wilkes" <l.wilkes@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:GuB2M2.Hop@lugnet.com... (...) Rene has some for sale at (URL) is currently E14.50 for 10 Huw (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)