 Local / United Kingdom / 791
  Re: Questions (possible spoiler)

(...) Well, we have police and we give them guns and they occasionally kill people. Isn't killing people bad? Yes. But in some circumstances, it is necessary. We leave that responsibility to the police, and for the most part, we let them see to the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Questions (possible spoiler)

Once upon a time, (on Sun, 6 Jun 1999 19:18:43 GMT, to be precise!), Karim uttered the following profundities.... (...) Yes, he does, when he scares off the Sand People when finding Luke. R2 is hidden in a little alcove, hiding away. (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars)