 Local / United Kingdom / 7904
7903  |  7905
Subject:
M E R C I
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 07:05:42 GMT

I also would like to thanks all the person who organise this week end.

Jon for allowing us to come in his nice house. Linda for the
excellent food she provided us (with the help of Huw's daughter).
It's seems that on saturday we have been practising our "I want a
discount" technics.

A huge thank you to Guy and Paula. They have been wonderful, I now
see the miniland form a different point of view. They have been very
welcoming and very friendly even if we must have look like a crazy
bunch of adults running after "pieces of plastic".

Thanks also to Jason for pointing out this event with Red Letter.

And a final thanks to everyone cos' without all of us LEGO will not
be the same fun.

I'm working on the web site, pictures from Saturday and Sunday.
And also on designing a beta version of a web site where all of us
will be able to put their "want list" with a link to pictures.

Gael - the lego bricks are still shining in my eyes ! What a great
week end.