 Local / United Kingdom / 7899
Re: Interesting finds...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 00:41:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Simon Bennett writes:
Amongst my "kilo" I found a 1x4 tile with the train control pattern from the
Super Chief.  Is this available anywhere else or have they been parting out
Limited Edition sets?!!!

Isn't that tile in 4565 too? I forget...

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2431px1

Yep, it is. Unless you mean a different tile? Cool cool either way though.

(and, Ken, I noticed the plumberfella too but didn't want to make any cracks
about it <GD&R>)