 Local / United Kingdom / 7884
    "LL928" bricks / grey doors —Jason J. Railton
   Before I try and take stock of all the amazing stuff I've bought this weekend, can I make a quick request for finishing an incomplete 928 (Space Cruiser). Does anyone have a pair of the blue bricks marked "LL928" that aren't part of a full set that (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)