 Local / United Kingdom / 7882
    MISB 8448 available 74.99, trades + wants —Mark Morgan
   To all those coming to the tomorrow, There is a local shop with a lonely red super car on the shelf. I'll pick it up if anyone wants it. Reply by 4pm please, I could possibly pick it up on saturday for sunday delivery. I have another new 4539 for (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)