 Local / United Kingdom / 7881
7880  |  7882
Subject:
4115 Creator Buckets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 09:06:03 GMT

I'm not interested in swapping, but if anyone's got any 4115 Creator buckets
from Toys'R'Us and there are parts in there that you don't want (I'm
thinking the big wheels and wheelbases, chunky door, thick window and Max
figure and spanner), then would you consider donating them to a primary
school?  My Mum works at Woodford Primary School, and would appreciate any
of these parts for the kids.  If you could bring them along on Saturday I'll
pass them on - unless Scott wants to swap them?  :)

But please, don't just bring a wheelbase without wheels as it won't be much
use.  Thanks.

Jason J Railton