 Local / United Kingdom / 7856
7855  |  7857
Subject:
LSB Goodies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 20:44:40 GMT

Called into the LEGO Shop at Bluewater today...

They have two of the new Spiderman sets:
1374 Green Goblin for £5
1376 Action Studio (with CD) for £25

...these are already available from LEGO.com anyway.

The Materbuilders sets have been reduced to £5 each:
Busy City
Mars Mission
Create 'n' Race

And... spend £10 and get one of the Creator Bricks Tricks books free :-)
Cool Cars
Fantastic Flyers

Being Easter holidays around here, I'd expect the discounts and freebies to
run out quickly - if anyone wants some, shout now and I'll get them now to
hand over at the fest :-)

Just Jono .oO