 Local / United Kingdom / 7852
7851  |  7853
Subject:
Reduced Service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:45:43 GMT

I got this from a pop-up on lego.com

"Due to a reduced service from our carriers all orders placed after 27th
April will not be shipped during the Easter Holidays."

So it looks like orders posted after April 27 will *not* be mailed back in
time. ;-/

Not quite, the 2nd para reads

"Orders placed after this date will begin shipping on 2nd April. We
apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, and look forward to serving
through 2002 and beyond."

Should that read "2002 and beyond & before"?

--
Scott A

=+=
Have you inspected Arthur's Seat yet?
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=scotta

"A reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable
man persists in attempting to adapt his environment to suit himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." (GBS)
=+=