 Local / United Kingdom / 7846
  News: Writer forced to work in order to buy lego.

RE : News: Writer forced to work in order to buy lego. I've not read any of this guys books, but liked this quote from him: Lawrence Miles: (URL) wanted to take time out and work on something a bit more long-term, but the Lego people have brought (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

  Re: News: Writer forced to work in order to buy lego.

(...) <snipped sig> Well, let's see ... trains? Harry Potter? The toy that dares not say its name, Bionicle? RCX 2? It would be interesting to know which sets interest a person with such creative imagination. - Kyle (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: News: Writer forced to work in order to buy lego.

(...) Maybe he just wants to build a short T-section of corridor he can view repeatedly from different angles... Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Jason wins prize! Was: Re: News: Writer forced to work in order to buy lego.

"Jason J Railton" <j.j.railton@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:Gt9rJz.FDs@lugnet.com... (...) Congrats on winning a prize in the creativity-contest, Jason! Just two more days to go, I don't suppose one of my efforts will make it into the top 2 (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: News: Writer forced to work in order to buy lego.

(...) Oh, that is good! (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Jason wins prize!

(...) Oh wow! I didn't know until you mentioned it here! That's great. What's more, apart from the Castle and maybe the Armada Flagship, I think it's the best prize there! Obviously it would be nice to have been ranked, but then I'd have had to make (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)