 Local / United Kingdom / 7829
  Re: LEGO Weekend

I'd also like to come up on saturday, early afternoon, and would be greatful for sleeping bag space if thats OK If you do have any bricks left Jon.. I'll take anything in grey :) -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LEGO Weekend

I live in Clapham Junction and I have the possibility to offer 2 beds. The only problem is that I don't have a car to go on saturday/sunday. BUT: there is room in the street and I can provide a parking ticket for the day if needed. Jon : please (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)