 Local / United Kingdom / 7808
Re: LLW Model Making Day - We're FULLY BOOKED!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 16:18:08 GMT

Cool, I so happy to be able to come finally !

A big thank you to Jon for the time he spend organizing it.

Now we all have a month to prepare the list of "wanted parts" that
we'll take at legoland !

Another good news: it seems that the lugnet.loc.fr start to live
again ! A young lad is working on a official LUG-FR web site.

So see you all in April.

Gael