 Local / United Kingdom / 7738
Re: Heads up on new 10020 Santa Fe train at shop.lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 14:56:03 GMT

...the new 10020 Santa Fe train is 'Available now' at shop.lego.com

The 1st 10,000 apparently come with a numbered certificate, so get your
orders in.

I wonder what sort of numbers a "typical" sells? Any good guesses?

Not in the US yet, another month for them, but you can bet their pre-orders
will soon eat up that 10,000

I'm sure the American market already has its share of the 10,000 allotted.

Scott A

pp lawrence

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: Heads up on new 10020 Santa Fe train at shop.lego.com

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message news:GrqHHF.DvG@lugnet.com... (...) I think I read somewhere here that there's 5000 for the USA and 5000 for Europe/rest of world distrubution. Limited edition certificate numbers are apparently (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

Message is in Reply To:
  Heads up on new 10020 Santa Fe train at shop.lego.com

...the new 10020 Santa Fe train is 'Available now' at shop.lego.com The 1st 10,000 apparently come with a numbered certificate, so get your orders in. Not in the US yet, another month for them, but you can bet their pre-orders will soon eat up that (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)