 Local / United Kingdom / 7734
Re: Pizza to go now available in UK shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 11:55:45 GMT

"Ian Bishop" <ianbishop@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

£14.99, which probably isn't too far off the mark.

No sign of the train, or Breezeway cafe yet though.

What's the story here chaps, I must be missing something? How is it back • in
the shops again?

Those 2 sets are re-released as part of the Legends range. The train, 10020,
is now available in the US. You can images of them all, as usual, from
www.brickset.com. Feel ashamed of yourself for not checking there more
regularly :-)

Huw