 Local / United Kingdom / 7727
  Re: doors and windows pack

(...) Does anyone have an exact inventory of this set? I am in need of close to 300 of those 1x4x3 red windows, and am trying to figure out if this is the best way to get them. Grr.. guess I just have to buy one and inventory it myself. -Jason (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.eu)

  Re: doors and windows pack

You should have a look on www.peeron.com web site. There is quite an impressive number of inventories. But I don't know if they have the one your looking for, but it's worth a try. Gael (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.eu)