 Local / United Kingdom / 7694
Re: Set 700K
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 11:26:52 GMT

Hmmmm... difficult!

Michael LeCount and / or Phil Traviss might be able to help here...

IIRC, there were 7 printed beams (different sizes / legends / fonts over
time), doors and windows in red (more than just one set of 10 I'd say),
'flat' trees and bushes (probably one set of 6? either with flat bases or
2x2 round bases depending on age), plenty of red and white bricks including
4x4 'L's (cellulose or later ABS), all variations of blue slopes (cellulose
or ABS again), grey 10x20 bases, some white plates (2x8, 4x8, 6x8 and 4x8
rounded all with either early square undersides or later tubes), clear
bricks, macaronies (red, white and clear), 1x1 cyliders (usually pre-flange)
in red and white... Not sure if the 2x2 wheels with black tyres on white 2x4
bearing blocks ever came in the set. Same applies to the red up-and-over
garage door with white frame and base...

Not really an inventory, so you probably know all of this anyway!

Just [trying to help] Jono .oO

"Nathaniel Cross" <nathaniel@than.org> wrote in message
Can anyone help me with an inventory for this set?
Cheers,
Nathaniel