 Local / United Kingdom / 7692
  Looking for someone to 're-ship' some shop at home stuff?

Any one interested in accept a shop-at-home shipment, then reshipping it to me here in Canada? Quite a few items are available on through certain country stores and I'd like to get my hands on them. Thanks. MaS (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)