 Local / United Kingdom / 7671
Re: New SW Lego at Argos!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 12:03:34 GMT

"Mark Morgan" <coachie@excite.com> wrote in message
news:Gq6IL6.EIK@lugnet.com...
I know this is an unusual post for me, but there's a great new SW set in • the
new range of the Argos catalogue.

Lego Jedi Starfighter.
  Price  £17.99
Cat.No. 371/4427

That's 7143. It's not available until March, according to the new paper
catalogue, which incidentally has nothing of interest in it except this set
and a couple of the new Bionicles (also not available until March)

Huw