 Local / United Kingdom / 7631
7630  |  7632
Subject:
7144 @ 3.99 at Woolworths
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:06:06 GMT

Hi all,

I think my local Woolworth mixed the 1/2 price on the 7124 with the 7144 (boba
Fett ship). I bought the 3 left one and then went to Aldders to check the "real"
price : £17.99 ....

I just bought mine in France during X-mas holidays for 149.90 FRF (around £15 or
22.85 Euro). I did not opened it yet, and I will try to exchange it in the shop
pretending it was for a cousin that already had it... I may work... usually the
staff is quite comprehensive.

So I will keep at least one for me, and I have another one (or 2 to sell). FIFS
(first in first served).

Gael