 Local / United Kingdom / 7561
Re: Blacksmith shop has arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 00:51:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jonathon Goldsworthy writes:
Got it this morning but, as usual, I dare not bring it home. :-(
I'll have to build it when I get a few spare moments at work, although with
622 pieces it could take some days.

When it's finished, I'll have to order the Yoda.
Oh dear, I can see 2002 being rather expensive for me, especially if this
Lego stuff costs me a divorce!

Sounds like your letting this hobby become a sickness?