 Local / United Kingdom / 7559
Re: NBLTC First meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 21:53:23 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jonathan Reynolds writes:
Hello all train heads,

Just to let you know that the first meeting of the North British Lego Train
Club is planned for Saturday 19th January 2002 in Northwich, Cheshire.
Anyone interested is welcome to attend.

More details to follow.

Jon

North British Lego Train Club's 1st official meeting:-
Saturday 19th January 2002 at 2pm. Meeting to be held at my house in
Northwich, Cheshire (please email me for address).

Purpose of this first meeting is:-

1. To finalise design for members' own boards and trestle legs. If miracles
can happen I will have a basic prototype ready by then (sans legs).

2. To bring about a general discussion of the best way forward & all that
club stuff.

3. Oh yeah, to have a bit of fun and maybe even play trains..

TEL: 01606 331220 or 07802 327253

No finishing time specified however please contact by email <jonr@nbltc.org>
or phone if you are coming so that we can have an idea of numbers etc.

Jon Reynolds