 Local / United Kingdom / 7541
    Stuck with Harry Potter Castles? —Lawrence Wilkes
   I notice quite a few Harry Potter Castles still running on ebay. Not getting any bids though. Now that xmas has passed I would imagine that the enthusiasm has worn off. Wonder if we will see some appearing below cost before long as sellers try to (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Stuck with Harry Potter Castles? —James Stacey
   They appear to be back in stock everywhere. Peterborough TRU had dozens (along with odd stuff like aquazone sets ??) so did Woolies. Loads about in Cardiff too -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)