 Local / United Kingdom / 7540
    Lego Disappointing at the Sales —Lawrence Wilkes
   Not seen much Lego in the sales The Entertainer - nothing Bentalls - nothing Argos - nothing Happy new year lawrence (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Lego Disappointing at the Sales —Mark Morgan
   (...) Both of these companies start at such a high initial price, that their sales just get the stuff beloww rrp! eg Bentalls Kingston had a limited sale on today, 25% off castle(only the smallest set left!) , SW (only ucs tie left @ £64!) and (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Lego Disappointing at the Sales —Scott Arthur
   (...) It may be that they will be in the nest catalogue? I'm disappointed about the Manas Crab 8539. When they were reduced to £50 before Xmas, I had hoped for a second drop in the Sale. Instead they put them back up to £70{1}. Scott A {1} Johon (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)