 Local / United Kingdom / 7530
    3723 for Xmas - but no instructions —Nathaniel Cross
   Disaster - I got a 3723 giant minifig today but can't build it - Lego left the instructions out of the box. I don't really want to take it back to the shop as it was the last Lego Bluewater had, apparently. I don't suppose there'll be anyone at the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: 3723 for Xmas - but no instructions —Scott Lyttle
   (...) Nathaniel, if you can, hold out and call Lego on January 26th. I had the same thing happen to me with my minifig. Lego Consumer Affairs is quite good, and they had directions to me within a few days. Sorry to tell you to wait, but you will get (...) (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)