 Local / United Kingdom / 7489
7488  |  7490
Subject:
The next Lego Adventures! Magazine (iss 34) is the last.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 13:58:33 GMT

FWIW: The end of this year will also be the end of Lego Adventures!
magazine. Total of 34 issues (completists note: one issue had 4 different
versions).

Anyone who paid a subscription, should get the unused remainder back as a
cheque from the publisher if they haven't already.

Regards,

Phil in Yorkshire.