 Local / United Kingdom / 7436
  Re: JoeFish, the amazing moving website!

(...) These are very good. But is it not about time poor old Claude got a new set, he must be tired of that snow speeder set by now? Claude’s work reminded my of the highly improbable creations the A-Team could make whilst held up in a garage filled (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: JoeFish, the amazing moving website!

(...) Well, when he actually generates some income... I suppose I could always put an ad banner under his section. If TLC come up with another set which has so much alternate potential, I'm sure he'll be right on it. In the meantime, I still don't (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)