 Local / United Kingdom / 7393
7392  |  7394
Subject:
Posibility to visit UK in December
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 11:56:50 GMT

Hi,

There is a big posibility that I will be in Birmingham between 10.11. and
14.11.2001, for business purposes (training at site for the new machinery
that we purchased) and I certainly will try to extend the trip to include
15th of December also to make a trip to Legoland Windsor, and of course I
would be very glad to meet with available UK lugneters that day.

See you soon, I hope..:-)

Selçuk