 Local / United Kingdom / 731
  Re: How complete R U?

(...) That is not the case at all. The instructions do not have a dual-number on them therefore it must be considered a separate set. :-) Huw (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: How complete R U?

(...) (I could really defend myself by saying that I don't keep the instructions...) Okay, you win. IF I ever go through my hundreds of Instructions, I might find out what number is printed on this one. There are instructions, whith dual numbers (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)