 Local / United Kingdom / 7286
Re: New Lego collector!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 01:07:57 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Tony Priestman writes:
Congratulations to Lucy and you :-)

You probably need to invest heavily in Barbie dolls, or similar, to
ensure a healthy disregard for your LEGO :-) :-)

That may not work!  I led a childhood deprived of LEGO and exposed only to
Barbies and the like, but once I discovered LEGO I more than made up for it!
Nope, may as well not try to fight the inevitable....

Maggie C. (with congratulations to Michael and Lucy)