 Local / United Kingdom / 7279
Re: Gamleys Q
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 17:41:12 GMT

"Darth Joules" <darthjoules@zerzura.com> wrote in message
news:GL5EsK.3uC@lugnet.com...
Checked out my local Gamleys....not a single Harry Potter set!  Does • anyone
know if Gamleys is stocking HP Lego or not?

None seen in East Grinstead or Crawley branches either.

They have never been first off the mark for stocking new stuff, so I suspect
it's still to appear. Besides, there's loads of other HP stuff in there
IIRC.

Woollies East Grinstead has a good selection -- all bar the train and
castle.

Huw