 Local / United Kingdom / 7214
TVLF : my little list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 13:40:53 GMT

Here is a sample of my list :

  a plate 16*6 grey,
  a brick 3*2 transp,
  brick 1*1 round transp green (x2) and red (x12),
  brick 4*1 with LL928 on it (the space ship is complete except this brick :-( )
  plate 2*2 with a caravan ball grey

  antenna red transp x2

  6 firemen (80' not the new ones).

If you have any Star wars Set:
   7104
   7106
   7115
   7144
   7146
   7155
   7159
   7180
   7184
   7186
   8000 - 8001 - 8002

at a nice price of course :-)

I have lots of blue parts (some of them from space sets). Feel free to ask
even if I don't have tomorrow, I can keep them for you.

Gael